Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veterans Day to all of our Veterans!


Special shout-outs to our veterans from their loved ones.
                                       
                     1st. Lt. Tristan Allen and Capt. Linden Allen, Illinois National Guard. Submitted by Dennis Allen

I am so proud of my son Daniel, proudly serving in the Oklahoma National Army Guard!! 
My son in law Brandon serves in the Army, a nephew serves in the Navy and two nephews serve in the Air Force. I am very proud of them all!! 

Very proud of my daughter Katarina Reed! She won Battalion NCO of the year this past Sunday at South Carolina National Guard! Submitted by: Laura Bowen


I'm so proud of my son who serves in the Tennessee National Guard. Proud mom: Sheila Nash

This is a picture of my husband the first day he came home from Iraq. He served in the Minnesota National Guard. Proud military wife, Sherri Cheak


My amazing dad holding his grandson for the first time. He is more than a veteran,he's a son,husband, dad,grandpa,and hero. I'm so proud of the hard working man my dad is. 23 years and still serving. Happy Veterans Day E-6. Russell Hillyard


My husband, Morrow Melvin OIF & OEF Veteran. Love you! Becky Konoyima Morrow


Happy Veterans Day to all our military men and women. Thank you for your service to our country! I'm a proud WV Army National Guard Mom! Sabrina Owens-Pennington

PFC TYLER MAY
US ARMY NATIONAL GUARD 
Bowling Green, KY
Hometown: Menomonie, WI
Passed away March 28th, 2015  at the age of 21
Proud and Dedicated Soldier!

Thankfulness being sent out to my Son and all VETERANS for Serving Our Country and all of your Sacrifices!
Love, A very Proud ARMY Mom, 
Jody Lamson



I served in The National Guard 1968-74. Thanks to all for your service. (Ruben Galvan Sr.)


Sgt Mgr Prospero Chavez Jr. New Mexico Army National Guard, 42 years full time. Daughter, Yvette Chavez

Catherine Anne


My Husband and son! THANK You all for your service! Love, Melissa Dotty

No comments:

Post a Comment